What are the benefits of studying photography and multimedia at Eduardo Pérez Studio?
- Small groups.
- The courses are practical and interactive, not only theory.
- Professors with extensive experience and professionally active.
- The students learn the tendencies of the market.
- Participate in real scenarios and events.
- The students will have the opportunity of participating in press conferences, concerts, work in photojournalism and food styling, among others.
- At Eduardo Pérez Studio school, you will be able to use your camara and create images of high quality.
- You will acquire the skills to dedicate yourself in the photography and video productions, use it as a compliment for your work or as a hobby.
Will I learn to use the camera?
Daily we receive calls from students who have taken photography courses for many years and still do not dominate the use of the camera. And not to mention other important details, such as lighting and equipment suitable for the work to be performed. The advantage of studying with us is that, regardless of whether you know a lot about photography or not, you will learn techniques that will help you polish, according to your expectations. Therefore, we create small groups and levels to meet the needs of each student. At D’Rose Division Photography, Inc., students practice from day one.
We have two studios and a classroom with MAC computers, as well as the most advanced Photoshop and Lightroom programs.
Due to the number of clients and alliances that we have developed over the years, students learn the techniques and can immediately practice it with real clients or models. We also provide opportunities for the student to polish their knowledge, whether in press conferences, concerts, presentations of books or artists and much more. Classes are held in studio, outdoors and even in restaurants for the "food styling" classes, where the student can improve the use of the correct lighting and see the challenges that arise in the daily routine.
In addition, the course is accredited by the Puerto Rico Board of Education.
Advanced photoshop to another level
Monday and Wednesday – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm or Tuesday and Thursday – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
This course is for people who master the photoshop and lightroom program. In the course the student can expand their knowledge, new and advanced techniques.